'cookieOptions = {...};' WELCOME TO MY BLOCK!!!: THERE ARE ONLY 2 TYPES OF CARS IN THE WORLD, MERCEDES BENZ & THE REST...

Thursday 9 October 2014

THERE ARE ONLY 2 TYPES OF CARS IN THE WORLD, MERCEDES BENZ & THE REST...

When you have the love for a woman or brand nothing can really shake it. I still remember my first crush like it was yesterday even though it has been decades since then, I know that very person is now not what my heart desires or admire. I have grown to understand more than what the eye can see, like the first time I saw a Mercedes Benz. I saw an elegant car that was competing with likes of AUDI, BMW,Volkswagen(VW), Opel and few other brands I knew at that time. I fell in love with Mercedes Benz since the very first time I laid my eyes on it and even more when I took the first ride, then later that love developed into obsession that gave birth to the passion that is helping to write this.

Yes I know a lot of people will be against this hence I need not to go into details or even technicalities on this one, I'm not writing this blog post for Mercedes Benz and neither are they paying me to write this. I don't want to know much about what other cars' lovers feel about me or what I write about my love for the car(Mercedes Benz), I don't know much about its history hence the little I heard & read. Mr Karl Benz created the first one & named it after his daughter Mercedes, surely there was no ways that he could have made anything named after his Princess look ugly or perform with defects. Their slogan "Das Beste oder nichts" which translate "The best or nothing" really defines the way they have approached innovation & inventions in their own company & its history. Not so long ago I read the article "The Mercedes-Benz Future Truck drives itself" and that really confirmed the very same statement I make every time when an argument about cars arises, "There are only 2 types of cars in the world and that is Mercedes Benz & The rest.










I don't want spoil anything said or written about the Future Truck, all left for me is to salute the Slogan "Das Beste oder nichts" because it applies to me & it's the very reason I choose Mercedes Benz over any other car. In fact these technology of a Truck driving itself will be used in cars soon, hence it is expected to be in use from 2020 on normal cars & 2022 on trucks'. If the car is not a Mercedes Benz then it is their Competition off which I have to repeat my own slogan "THERE ARE ONLY 2 TYPES OF CARS IN THE WORLD, MERCEDES BENZ & THE REST..."


Yes I am well aware of the other top German technologies in the world of automobiles, from "Vorsprung durch Technik(Advancement through Technology)"/"Wahrheit in der Technik(Truth in Engineering)" to The Ultimate Driving Machine/Sheer Driving Pleasure "Freude am Fahren". What more can I say? Even the slogans speak for themselves...when everybody is trying to give us the pleasures of driving technology or advancing to the truth in technology, Mercedes Benz is committed to giving you the BEST better than the REST.






Das Beste Oder Nichts/Best Or Nothing defines Mercedes Benz & they define my interest in Automobiles...it is Mercedes Benz or Nothing!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment